MISSION BEACH RESORT - Policies
Home / Cabins and Rates / Camping-RV / Resort Policies / Location-Map / About us / Area attractions / 2007 catch /2008 catch / 2009 catch / 2010 catch/ 2011 catch/ 2012 catch/ 2013 catch/ 2014 catch/2015 catch
|1. Cabin check in time is 3:00pm. Check out time is 9:00am. Campground check in/out is 12:00
2. Quiet time is observed from 11pm-7am. Children under the age of 13 must be at their campsite by 10pm.
3. Loud music is not permitted at any time. Campfires must be in burn rings only. Please dispose of cigarette butts in burn rings.
4. Firearms and fireworks are not permitted to be used on the property at any time.
5. Pets must be on a 6 ft or less leash at all times and picked up after. No pets are allowed on the beach area. No barking dogs will be tolerated. If barking becomes an issue, you will be asked to take your dog to a local kennel. Pets must be kenneled in cabins and never left unattended, unkenneled pets will be charged an additional $50.
6. Four-wheelers, mini-bikes, and motorcycles cannot be driven through the campground unless entering or exiting the property.
7. Children must be kept out of boats and/or areas that are not assigned to you.
8. All Cabins are smoke free. Grease, cigarette butts, sanitary items, etc. are not to be flushed into the septic system. If you fail to comply to this rule, you will be responsible for the cost of cleanup and repair.
9. Please use garbage bags in the wastebaskets. Please deposit trash in the dumpster located at the entrance to the property.
10. Please keep aluminum and plastic separate from garbage. Bins will be located throughout the premises for collection.
11. All visitors must register upon arrival. Cabin/camping visitor fee is $5.00/daily. Cut-off time is 11pm. If cabin has maximum allowable persons, no overnight guest stay is allowed without approval. A fee will apply.
12. If extra supplies are needed, inquire at the resort store/office. There are miscellaneous groceries and other items available.
13. Please do not clean fish in cabins. A fish cleaning house is available on the grounds.
14. Please do not bring boat batteries into the cabins.
15. Please do not rearrange furniture in cabins.
16. Please do not leave dirty dishes when you checkout.
17. Mission Beach Resort is NOT responsible for lost or stolen personal property.
18. Mission Beach Resort is NOT responsible for swimming accidents.
THANK YOU AND PLEASE ENJOY YOUR STAY!!
RON and LOIS TOW